Our iron-on labels for textiles are available in 3 options
Made from a durable iron-on material & fits perfectly
These iron-on labels are applied in just 20 seconds using an iron heated to 160°C. The glue then fuses with the fabric, making it resistant to a minimum of 30 machine washes at 60°C. Our iron-on labels are of superb quality, printed in the brightest colours & sharpness and with precise cutting.
- Iron-on fabric
- No lamination
- Type of printing
- Four-colour process
- White iron-on
- Tumble dry and washable up to 60
- Multiple machine wash cycles
Instructions: How to iron-on your personalised clothing labels?
- Make sure that the area to which you want to attach the label is clean, completely dry and not wrinkled
- Place the garment on your ironing board and place the sticker in the desired position.
- Cover the label with a piece of baking paper.
- Heat your iron to 160 degrees (polyester, wool setting).
- Press the iron on the baking paper / label for 20 seconds.
- Wait 48h before the first washing.